- Abwickelhaspel + Aufwickelhaspel
- Spaltanlagen / Querteilanlagen
- Draht- und Kabelbearbeitungsmaschinen
- Mess & Testmaschinen
- Firmen Betriebsmittel
Gebrauchte TRAUB günstiger kaufen | Asset-Trade
Looking to buy or sell used Traub Machinery?
At Asset-Trade you can find used TRAUB and INDEX machinery, covering the entire range of turning machines, from single spindle to multi spindle to sliding headstock machines.
The INDEX Group is one of the leading turning machine manufacturers worldwide.
The TRAUB TNA line has an excellent reputation around the world when it comes to the machining of large chuck, shaft, and bar workpieces. Through precision, efficiency, short cycle times, and ease of use, these machines have set a new standard in their class. Starting with the standard equipment the machines can be tailored to suit any particular requirement - be it prototype production, small and medium series production, or for use in a production line
- The TRAUB TNC line is intended for the economical complete machining of complex parts on a single machine. Turning and milling operations, as well as the implementation of other machining processes such as polygon turning, profile and flat milling, the production of special threads or the integration of laser machining, demonstrate the possibilities of this product line. It is available with different levels of equipment, with one or two tool carriers, and with or without counter spindle – you pay only for what you need.
TRAUB TNL18 Swiss Turning + Production Turning in One. Quick and precise with a huge tool capacity: The surprisingly affordable TRAUB TNL18 is a sliding headstock automatic and a CNC single-spindle bar automatic in one. Changing over in only minutes, the TNL18 can put 3 tools in the cut at once, features a quick-positioning top tool turret with a larger tool capacity than any gang carrier--up to 24 tools--and chip-to-chip time of 0.3 sec. A counterspindle with large X/Y/Z axis travels includes a 7-station tool carrier, each tool can be equipped with multiple holders.
- The TRAUB TNX Turn-Mill Centers are intended for the economical complete machining of complex parts on a single machine. Turning and milling operations, as well as the implementation of other machining processes such as polygon turning, profile and flat milling, the production of special threads or the integration of laser machining, demonstrate the possibilities of this product line. The decisive factor is not the multitude of variants, but the profit you make. You pay only for what you need.
TRAUB TNK single spindle bar automatics are suited for machining short parts with diameter up to 36 mm, no matter which level of complexity they have. Optimal accessibility, easy programming and powerful drives are only some of the features, which characterize the TNK series. The simulations use of maximum four tools provides a high productivity.
Contact Asset-Trade today to find your high quality Traub Machinery to enhance your turning experianace.