Used diesel emergency generators
DEUTZ BF 8 M 1015 CP with Leroy-Sommer LSA 47.2 low voltage generator 500 kVA
Operating hours approx 121,15
Technical data Deutz:
- Number of cylinders 8
- Displacement 15.9 l
- Design Vee
- max. power 430 kW
- Continuous power: 400kW
- RPM 2100
- Torque at RPM from-to 2720 Nm
- Tier Min. EU II
- Tier Max. EU III
- Dead weight 1060 kg
- Cooling type water
- Bore 132 mm
Modern water-cooled four-stroke 8-cylinder engines in V-configuration.
Exhaust turbocharger and exhaust pipes water-cooled.
Gear-driven power take-offs.
Modern fuel injection system with mechanical governor.
Electronic governor for on-board units.
Intercooling by means of engine coolant.
Innovative multi-parallel cooling system.
Technical data Leroy-Sommer LSA 47.2
- Installation of power generator 500 kVA
- Installation of exhaust pipe St 37N2A, DN 200 incl. exhaust silencer and insulation
- Installation of 1 day tank 1000 1, make: ADAM
- Assembly of 1 storage tank GfK 2.000 1 incl. filling and venting pipe,
- Oil supply line from the storage tank to the day tank, type Flexwell FSR 16/30, double-walled, incl. leakage indicator device.
- Installation of the supply and exhaust air system
- Installation of control cabinet and control cable
Technical data Cooling Unit
Honeycomb cooler with closed cooling circuit
- Fan drive: mechanical
- Air flow rate: 22,000 m3/h
- Cooling liquid: water and glycol
- Capacity: approx. 80 ltr.
Engine and generator are elastically mounted by means of insulators on a base frame made of sectional steel.
- The transmission of structure-borne noise is below 1 O Hz.
- Machine noise inside the installation room:102 dB(A)
- Hearing protection is provided for the operating personnel.
- Machine noise outside the room: approx. 65 dBA