Used SW BA 600-4 Multi-spindle CNC milling machines
For machining of workpieces made of Cast Iron or Steel.
2x Machines Available
CNC Control: SINUMERIK 840 D
- X- Axis: 300 mm
- Y-Axis: 600 mm / (toolchange position 975mm)
- Z-Axis: 500 mm
- Rapid traverse X / Y / Z: 45m/mm
- Position tolerance X / Y / Z: Tp=0.010 mm
- Spindle speed : 12,500 RPM
- Power / Torque (40% duty cycle)
- Spindle Power: 100 kW
- Spindle distance: 300 mm
- Load capacity: 2x 700 kg
- ATC : 120x (4x30)
- Taper: Hollow shank DIN 69893 – HSK–A63
- Chip-to-chip time: appox. 5.1 s
- Max. tool length: 300 mm
- Max. tool weight: 7.5 kg
- Operating voltage: 3 x 400 Volt, 50 Hz, TN-S/TN-C network
- Transport dimensions W x H x L: 4.00 m x 3.30 m x 3.80 m
- Machine installed W x H x L: 5.20 m x 3.70 m x 8.50 m
The BA 600 opens up new dimensions in productivity for OEMs with a highly dynamic 5-axis machining of steel and cast components in the 600 mm range. Compared to the previous series, the new series boosts productivity by up to 20 %. In comparison to a one-spindle machining center, users can achieve 2.4 times as much throughput with maximum precision and energy efficiency. The considerably higher productivity of the BA 600 is also based on acceleration values two to three times faster for all linear axes. The working spindles reach their maximum speed about 25 % faster. The swivel time is a mere 3.75 seconds. This will lower your cycle times to a whole new level.
The basic structure of the monoblock design minimizes sagging and ensures an optimal flow of force between the processing unit and the workpiece carrier. In this way we provide the basic requirements for uniform improved dynamic and precision in heavy machining. The Y-axis is positioned by a gantry drive system with an absolute distance measurement system.
This ensures optimum accuracy, even with eccentric loading. You can also equip the BA 600 optionally with independent Z-axes to further increase flexibility in machining. Overall the BA 600 increases positional accuracy by 20 %.