Used CME FS-2 Bed Type Milling Machine
Milling head in September 2014, with the new bevel gears
Control Heidenhain TNC 426
- Table clamping 2000 x 850 mm
- Table load 4 tonnes
- High speed up to 20 m / min.
- Longitudinal - milling path X axis = 2000 mm
- Cross - cutting path Y-axis = 1000 mm
- Vertical - milling path Z axis = 1000 mm
- Universal milling retractable system ISO 50
- Main spindle motor power 22 kW
- Speed range 50 - 4000 r / min
- spindle positioning
- Complete coolant system with 4 vents on the milling head.
- Tool cooling coolant supply with 15 BAR high pressure pump
- 24-station tool changer Front panel mounted on the stand
- Chip conveyor with Austraghöhe 1200 mm
- Preparation for the connection of a 4th axis
- Measuring system: glass scales on all axes with distance-coded reference marks
- Foot pedal for tool clamping
- Handwheel HR - 410
- Blum 3D probe
- Matching machine trough
- Dimensions LBH 5862 x 4830x 2400 mm
The machine is designed for processing of heavy and difficult to be machined workpieces. The modern machine concept, in conjunction with a CNC contouring control accepts versatile operations of other machine tools. Processing options: for example, all known milling, including rectangular and circular-pocket milling, deep-hole drilling and thread cutting cycle. All castings are made of stabilized Perlitguss GG-30 according to the latest requirements of mechanical engineering. Great stiffness and torsional stiffness are the basis for consistent high precision throughout the machine function.
The FS Series range is the result of years of work and improvement, developing a product of great structural rigidity. It is a heavy, oversized machine to ensure the best possible response in limit working conditions.
The different FS Series models offer a great range of working capabilities thanks to their different itineraries, which enable the machining of big parts that used to require a much bigger machine.
The standard equipment of the FS Series includes an automatic milling head that enables a great number of machining angles thanks to its 1º back turn and 2,5º front turn. This allows for the machining of more than 5 sides without having to move the part, which saves time and space and makes the work more dynamic.