Used ABERLINK Axiom too SG 900 CNC 3D CMM for sale
Last calibration 6/2016
- Axis Travel: X-640 / Y-900 / Z-500 mm
- Overall Size: X-1130 / Y-1200 / Z-2320 mm
- Limit value of the display deviation = 2.9µm + L/250mm*.
- Permissible temperature range= 20°c +/-2°C*
- Table Honeycomb aluminium & granite or solid granite
- Table Load Capacity 500kg (Solid)
- Air Consumption 50 l/min (1.8 cfm)
- Required Air Pressure 5 bar (72 psi)
- PC, 22" TFT monitor, A4 inkjet printer, loudspeaker
- Renishaw TP8 touch probe, calibration ball and probe kit
- Thread inserts M6, permissible workpiece weight= 500k
- ABERLINK CAMERA SYSTEM UPGRADE 600 consisting of
- CCD camera with quick change system and UV LED ring light
- Aberlink 3D Vision software module
- Reflector plate 500 x 500mm
- Glass calibration standard
- ABERLINK COLLIMANTED light unit for backlighting small rotary or 3D components 141mm diameter / 155 mm high, with a usable surface of 120 mm diameter
- ABERLINK TOUCH SYSTEM UPGRADE RTP20-MCR20 Automatic rotary/swivel head system which uses the traverse motion of the CMM axes to achieve the functionality of a motorised rotary/swivel head
- 1 x RTP20 probe head, 2 x TP20 probe module SF
- 1 x stand with ball 1 x cleaning kit
- 2 x pin spanners each for M2 and M4 styli
- 1 x MCR20 interchangeable magazine
- ABERLINK SOFTWARE OPTION CAD MODULE for reading, measuring and evaluating using CAD data sets in IGES, STEP and DXF formats
The machine can be inspected under Power
The complete shop floor inspection system
An ultra-affordable shop floor CMM for measuring small to medium parts, the Axiom too Manual CMM is available with Y axis travel upto 900mm and is supplied as a complete turnkey package with everything you need to start measuring parts from day one.
The all aluminium bridge structure not only ensures that the Axiom too has low inertia and high acceleration to get the job done quickly, but also that the temperature of the machine rapidly follows the temperature of the room, ideal when the CMM is not housed in a controlled environment. Temperature compensation in the software reports results as if they had been measured at 20°C/68°F
The standard high-tech granite and aluminium table, originally developed for the optics industry, provides fantastic natural damping of high frequency vibration and the granite Y rail allows pre-loading of the bridge air bearings in both directions for superior accuracy.
A unique feature of the Axiom too Manual CMM allows the machine to be easily upgraded to CNC at any point, great for meeting expanding measurement requirements in the future and allowing you to economically increase your throughput and repeatability.