Used MITUTOYO Quick Vision Active 404 Touch Probe
- Range (X, Y, Z-axis) with Vision Head: 400x400x200 mm (
- Measuring range (X×Y×Z): 400x400x200 mm
- Resolution: 0.1 µm
- Scale type: Linear encoder
- Sensor type: High resolution CMOS color camera
- Illumination: (White LED)
- 4-quadrant ring light
- Accuracy E1X, E1Y: (2 + 3L / 1000) μm
- Magnification change system: Zoom optical system with 8 positions
- Standard 1.5X magnification lens
- Additional objective lenses: 1X and 2X magnification
- Measuring head TP200
- QVPAK V13.2 VMM Software
- Dell Precision Tower 5820, Xeon W-2104 8GB/1TB HD/Win.10 Prof.Multi
The new MITUTOYO Quick Vision Active system enters the market in a choice of two different measurement ranges:
- as “202” model with 250 x 200 x 150 mm and
- as “404” with 400 x 400 x 200 mm.
Both variants are additionally available with a touch probe for tactile measuring methods.
The new 1.3 megapixel color USB vision system replaces the analogue frame grabber adopted in former systems, offering a vastly improved resolution. Additionally MITUTOYO did effectively improve the captured images in terms of their colors, and thus boost convenience in use.
MITUTOYO is famous for their high-quality objective lenses. The QuickVision Active customer gains from the excellent seven-step zoom lens unit with change-type objectives, covering a wide total magnification range. For all three light – segmented ring light, coaxial light and stage light – sources the MITUTOYO engineers adopted white-LEDs.
The QuickVision Active is delivered with the powerful QVPAK software, technically capable of making most of the sophisticated programs.
This CNC Vision Measuring System combines the flexibility of a high quality zoom lens with the speed of a state-of-the-art digital colour camera and offers the following benefits:
- Programmable LED stage- and coaxial-light
- Programmable 4-quadrant LED ring light
- High-resolution and high-speed CMOS colour camera
- High-quality 7-step zoom optics with interchangeable lenses
- Compact design
- Powerful, user-friendly QVPAK software
- Touch probe option