Used DMG Mori DMU 340P - 5 Axis Portal Milling centre
CNC Control Heidenhein
Low Running Hours 1024 hrs on/ 285 Spindle Hours
- Max. X-axis travel 3.400 mm (133.9 in.)
- Max. Y-axis travel 3.400 mm (133.9 in.)
- Max. Z-axis travel 1.600 mm (63 in.)
- Max. table load 16.000 kg (35,274 lbs.)
- Table diameter 2.600 mm (102.4 in.)
Max. workpiece height 1.650 mm ( 65 in.)
- Standard rotational speed 10,000 rpm
- Power (100% power-on time) 32 kW (42.9 hp.)
- Torque (100% power-on time) 187 Nm (137.9 ft./lbs)
- Capacity (standard) 60x
- Max. X-axis 60 m/min (196.9 ft/min)
- Max. Y-axis 30 m/min (98.4 ft/min)
- Max. Z-axis 40 m/min (131.2 ft/min)
- Milling and turning in one setup with the DirectDrive table with a torque up to 7,523 ft lb
- Best surface quality with technology integration grinding
- Maximum accuracy through water-cooled feed drive
- Band filter unit with 2,500 l as standard
- Highest long-term accuracy due to cooled linear guideways and active spindle growth control.
- High dynamics with feed speed up to 1,575 ipm
- Also available in mill- /turn - version
- High feed power up to 11,240 lbf
- Biggest spindle range in the market: powerMASTER motor spindle with up to 737.6 ft lb and torqueMASTER gear spindle with 1,327.6 ft lb
- Lower energy consumption through intelligent needs-based power units.
- Gantry design with vertically moving cross beam with hydraulic weight compensation.
- Fast innovative wheel type magazine with up to 243 tools with minimized footprint.
- Highest rigidity and dynamics up to 16.4 ft/s²
- 3-point support with an inherently stiff machine bed, no foundation required
- High temperature stability standard with positioning accuracy down to 0.38 µin
- Position accuracy down to 0.30 µin with accuracy pack option
- Short and continuous throat depth of milling head (no ram design)