Used WERTH Video Check IP 400x200 3D CNC
3D CNC multi-sensor coordinate measuring machine with cross table
Last calibration: September 2021
WINWERTH software version 4.02 with WINDOWS interface and file manager
- Sensor head: Zoom optics MAG stage 9
- Workpiece size: 400 x 200 x 200 mm
- max. workpiece weight: 30kg
- Measuring range X: from -351.00 to 46.00 mm
- Measuring range Y: from -35.00 to 168.30 mm
- Measuring range Z: from -143.70 to 69.60 mm
- Resolution: 0.1 μm
- Voltage: 230 V AC
- Current: max. 10 A
- Frequency: 50 Hz
The WERT VideoCheck-IP has been regularly maintained, including software and sensor head.
Optical measuring device in modular design for non-contact measurement, equipped with three independent infinitely variable illumination modes and fitted with a telecentric measuring lens.
Constant voltage controller for highest accuracy and long-term stability in the production and measuring room
Controller Movement X and Y is generated by magnetic force and gravity. Voltage changes due to expansion are thus avoided by reducing friction and backlash, resulting in very high long-term stability. Applications are e.g. in the tool and machine building, automotive, electrical, pharmaceutical, plastics, rubber or glass industries.
- Low length measurement deviations predestine the unit for multi-probe technology
- WinWerth® measuring software
- Graphical user interface enables efficient and simple operation