Used PFAUTER PE1600/2000 - CNC High precision gear milling & hobbing machine
Complete fabrication unit for high precision, big dimension gears - Quality Class 4
Operating Hrs 21000 and Spindle hrs only about 8400 hrs as the machine was for backup purposes.
Controls BOSCH 220
- Milling of angled & straight external toothing
- Hobbing of internal & external toothing.
- Diameters: 40 mm; 50 mm; 60 mm; 60.03 mm; 80 mm; 100 mm
- X-axis stroke: 1135 mm
- Y-axis stroke: 300 mm
- Z-axis stroke: 1100 mm
- maximum turning angle of milling head: +A= 45° // -A = 90°
TWINGLE HEAD: TOOL
- catch of wheel 1,3/4"
- stroke lenght: 50 á 380 mm
- Qty double strokes: 8 á 100DC/min
- Cutting speed : 6 á 30m/min
- Max rpm: 3,57 min-1
PIECE EXTERNAL TOOTHING
- Max module: 20 mm
- Max. width teeth: 350 mm
- Max dia: 2100 mm
PIECE INTERNAL TOOTHING
- max module: 10 mm
- Max width teeth: 350 mm
- Max External dia: 2420 mm
- Max Internal dia: 2300 mm
Space requirements Ca. 6,9 x 8,4 x 3,7 m
Main applications and features of the machine:
The Gear Pfauter PE 1600/2000, was developed as a universal machine for the manufacture of gears in construction machinery, wind power gear machine tools, mining equipment, aircraft, textile machinery, etc.. It can be used for batch, small batch production as well as for mass production.