Used TOYODA FA 630 S - Horizontal machining center with 4 axes
CNC control Fanuc 31i
- X-axis: 1000 mm
- Y-axis: 850 mm
- Z-axis: 750 mm
- B-axes: 360 x 1 degree
- rapid traverse X/Y/Z max. : 36 m/mmin
- 2x pallet size: 630 x 630 mm
- Maximum working load on pallet: 1.300 kg
- Pallet change time: 12.0 sec
- spindle speed: 15.000 rpm
- output torque of the spindle: 36 kW
- Tool holder: ISO 50
- linear position accuracy ± 0.00012" (± 0.003 mm)
- full stroke Linear repeatability ± 0.00008" (± 0.002 mm)
- Rotary table index accuracy ± 7 arc seconds
- Rotary table index repeatability ± 3.5 arc seconds
- Dimensions Lx Wx H: approx. 3.5 x 6 x 3.6 m
- Weight: approx. 16 tons
The FA630S is a high performance horizontal machining center with a robust column and bed, box guides and a powerful spindle. These features enable high-performance machining with high accuracy.
To maximize productivity, Toyoda has struck the perfect balance between speed and stability. The main components have been carefully designed and engineered to achieve optimum cutting times. Non-productive times have also been kept to a minimum.
Chips do not fall on the machine components, but directly into the chip conveyor under the spindle. This eliminates the inconvenience of disposing of the chips that accumulate in the machine. Since the coolant is immediately collected in a tank, the Z-axis feed mechanism and the machine bed are not affected by the heat from coolant and chips.