Used BIHLER BZ 2-5 Stamping Machine for Sale
Controls BIHER BZ 2-5: PC NC 300
- Stoking rate: Automatic operation: infinitely variable from 5 to 400 s.p.m.
- Stroke Setting mode: infinitely from 5 to 40 s.p.m.
- Main spindle drive: frequency converter for infinitely variable speed control
- Pneumatic system: Air preparation with 5μm prefiltering and 0.01 μm superfine filtering
- Hydraulic system: pressure ratio 1:24; operating pressure approx. 6 bar
- Longitudinal feed units: Fittable to any side; height adjustment from +12 mm to –10 mm with eccentric control
- Cross feed units: height adjustment 12 mm upwards,
10 mm downwards; mounting on the left/right
- Press units: Two point eccentric press 300 kN nominal capacity; stroke 12 mm; table length 480 mm
- Slide units: Standard slides with positive direct control by double flat cams
- Bellcrank lever unit: Nominal capacity 2 to 8 kN; stroke 25 mm to max. 45 mm
- Straightening units
- Slide units
- 2x Bihler gripper feeds / 1x cross rake
- Bihler angular gear 160-07-1918
- KEMMERICH reversing reel year 1994 (2 bobbins/rings each)
- Noise protection cabin ( Gesellschaft für Lärmbekäfung mbh )
BIHLER BZ 2 - PROCESSING CENTERS
Flexible manufacturing systems for maximum forming capacity
New applications are calling for new ideas. They require machine concepts which can flexibly be adapted to new manufacturing strategies in order to cope with ever more extensive and varying applications to be handled. This prerequisite is complied with the powerful processing centers BZ 2 which cover all of the possibilities of BIHLER multi-technology. The compact machine systems are used for combined punching, bending, welding, assembling, tapping, screw insertion, etc. Even metal-cutting operations can be integrated into the production processes. The machine concept encompasses two independent processing planes arranged parallel to each other, which can either be used separately or jointly for the production of larger-sized parts and assemblies. The BZ is suited to implement radial as well as linear tooling solutions. The multi-axis Controls guarantees easy handling and maximum process safety.
The highlights at a glance
High-performance production system for individual customer solutions based on the modular principle Open machine concept guarantees free access for quick and easy changeover and maintenance of the tools Flexibly expandable through a third, horizontal level for the production of complex assemblies Integration of further processing units such as thread forming, welding, screwing, etc. easily possible BZ 2 can be easily integrated into existing or planned production lines and networked Highest process reliability thanks to state-of-the-art control technology