Used Trumpf TC 6000 L - 1600 FMC punch laser machine with TLF 2700 Watt laser
Control: Siemens Sinumerik 840D
- Laser on : 85000 hours
- Cutting on : 12000 hours
- Punching force : 22 tons
- Max. sheet thickness: 8 (3) mm
- Traversing range combined punching/laser operation X-Y: 2585 x 1650 mm
- Traversing range laser operation X-Y: 3085 x 1650 mm
- Traversing range punching operation X-Y: 3085 x 1740 mm
- Max. Punching diameter: 76.2 mm
- Max. Max. workpiece weight: 230 kg
- Number of tool stations: 17 + 4 clamping claws
- Length x width x height 7900 × 9100 × 2400 mm
- Weight 22500 kg
Still under power
- Stable C-frame
- Coordinate guide with integrated linear magazine 18 places for tools, 3 clamping claws
- Drives: Maintenance-free three-phase servo motors
- Programmable downholder for repositioning
- Sensor-monitored dividing chutes 500 x 500 mm for punching and laser station,
- Push-out cylinder at laser chute
- 2nd good parts box
- Automatic shut-off
- Laser unit: High-frequency excited CO2 laser TLF 2000, vibration-isolated,
- integrated in machine frame, incl. cooling unit and laser control TASC 3
- HI-LAS high-pressure cutting
- ContourLas for making small holes
- Cutting gas pressure setting programmable
- Laser cutting head with 5" lens
- Laser cutting head with 7.5" lens
- Cutting head quick-change system
- DIAS III distance control
- Punching head: hydraulic mono tool holder, 360° rotation for all tools,
- automatic tool length compensation, tool spray lubrication,
- 2nd lubricant container, punching slug extraction, chip bucket
- Control: Siemens Sinumerik 840D, TFT colour screen 10.4", easy operation, online help,
- diagnostic functions, maintenance logbook, technology data, teleservice,
- 3.5" diskette drive, BNC/RJ45 network connection
- Safety: multi-beam light barriers, laser monitoring system, quick shut-off hydraulics,
- suction and compact dust extractor, protective device against scattered radiation at the cutting head
The TRUMPF TruMatic 6000l is a versatile machine with sophisticated laser and punching technology. TRUMPF TruMatic 6000l is twice as versatile and a partner for all punching and laser tasks.
The powerful performance of the punching and laser head ensures high productivity with outstanding quality, a well thought-out laser concept and a universal cooling interface for an excellent energy balance. Thanks to the simple operating concept, you can produce workpieces up to a size of 8 mm quickly and easily and, thanks to intelligent software functions, with high process reliability. high.
Best edge quality
The TruFlow CO2 laser ensures excellent edge quality through outstanding beam quality.
The drop die enables scratch-free punching and forming.
With SheetMaster you load, unload and organise parts automatically and reliably.
One blade for everything
Thanks to the beam guidance, you can process all material types and thicknesses with the same cutter on the TruMatic 6000. You don't need to change the head and reduce inefficient time.
Complete parts handling - often no rework
Electro-hydraulic punches take care of your parts completely, making rework virtually unnecessary.
Sensor-controlled safety punching and loading knives allow you to eject parts safely.