Used INGERSOLL OPS 650 high speed milling machine
CNC-Controls - Andronic 2060S
- X-axis: 700 mm
- Y-axis: 550 mm
- Z-axis: 450 mm
- Workpiece weight: 2,000 kg
- Taper: HSK 40
- Toolchanger positions: 40x
- Power capacity - spindle: 17 kW
- Turning speed range: 1 - 42000 rpm
- Rapid motion: 30 m/min
- Weight approx.: 8,000 kg
- Dimensions (l x w x h): approx.2,500 x 2,700 x 3,200 mm
- TEKA Extratation Unit build 9/2006
The HSC machines ensure unrivalled high-speed milling and are characterised by the highest contour accuracy, exact reproducibility and excellent workpiece quality.
Flexible for small and medium sized rooms. Due to the dynamic and fully encapsulated structure of the machine, it is also ideal for automatic machining of graphite electrodes and other dusty materials. The machine also excels in precision machining of steel.