Machine Hours:28,975 hrs.
Used DORST DK 250 Hydraulic Powder Press
Was fully overhauled in 2009!!!
Operating Hour: 28975 h
- Sizing force 2,500 kN
- Upper punch stroke 350 mm
- Die stroke 70 mm
- Positioning accuracy ±0,01 mm
- Stroke rate up to 20 min-1
Still in daily operation.
Hydraulic CNC sizing press designed for high productivity while maintaining tight tolerances of the sintered part.
Modular design, available for single-level parts or in multi-level design with the possibility of adding various automation solutions and additional functions.
- High mechanical and hydraulic rigidity
- Excellent productivity due to quick cycle rates
- Low energy consumption
- Special Intelligent Program Generator IPG to support the sizing process
- Installation at ground level without pit
- Closed-loop controlled die movement
- Small footprint
- Maximum precision
- Ultra-rigid machine frame
- Central force flow
- Up to 2 upper and 2 lower tool levels
The hydraulic powder press DORST DK 250 is an advanced machine designed to achieve high productivity while maintaining the tolerances of sintered parts. Thanks to its modular structure, it can be used for single or multi-level production, to which various automation solutions and additional functions can be added. The press has several features such as high mechanical and hydraulic rigidity, fast rotation speeds, low energy consumption and a special intelligent program generator (IPG) to support the size. In addition, it has small dimensions, maximum precision, a very rigid machine frame, centralized power flow and up to 2 upper and 2 lower gear levels. The press was completely renovated in 2009 and is still in daily use, working time 28975h. With a design force of 2500 kN, a top of 350 mm, a stroke of 70 mm, a positioning accuracy of ± 0.01 mm and a travel speed of up to 20 min-1, this press is an excellent choice for any industry that wants it. to optimize its production process.