Used BLM ADIGE LT722D - 2D Tube Cutter Laser
Replaced CO² Laser in May 2021 for Net 55.000 Euro !!!
Total Running Time ca. 65.000 Hours
Programming Software not included.
The Adige LT722 machine can cut open and hollow profiles up to 6500 mm long, with min. 10 mm max. 120 mm diameter. Speed and cutting precision characterize this machine, that is why it is particularly suitable for furnishing material.
- Source: ROFIN DC 030 - Compact 2-3 kW fiber laser (CO2 2.5 kW)
- processed materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium
- Cutting head: BLM GROUP 2D Tube Cutter
- Bundle loading: Fully-automatic
- Minimum loadable length: 3.2 m
- Minimum unloadable length: 6.5-8.5 m
- Beam loading capacity: 4,000 kg
- Three programmable positions, rear conveyor belt and motorized front and rear collection tables.
- Unloading length: 3.5 - 4.5 - 6.5 m
- Absorbed power
- Average drawn power (2 kW - O2 fiber): 10
- Average drawn power (2 kW - N2 fiber): 17
- Standard machine loading 6.5m and unloading 3.5m
- Other Info:
- maximum workpiece weight: 100 kg
- maximum tube diameter: 120 mm
- minimum tube length: 3,2 m
- maximum tube length: 6,5 m
- minimum dimension of the square profile: 12 x 12 mm
- maximum dimension of the square profile: 120 x 120 mm
- maximum loading length: 6.5 m
- Exchangeable cash box with 5" lens holder for Precitc AK-HP head
- Booster device for optimal laser piercing
- Optical weld seam detection
- Extraction system
- Remote diagnostics package with Remote Diagnosis Host Software
- Support unloading add-on modules for up to 4500mm ( 4000mm) long parts
- power supply: 400 V ± 10%; 50Hz
- power: 26 kVA
- Max machinable thicknesses:
8 mm. for iron
6 mm. for stainless steel
4 mm. for aluminum
5 mm. for brass
3 mm. for copper
The evolution of unprecedented success
Investing always pays off. BLM integrates the latest technology so you can change the rules more frequently and efficiently, and quickly change your production and variety. It is a 2D cutting system that is perfect for light design and medium tubes.
For manufacturers who prefer a CO2 laser source, this technology is available in the LT722D model.
Automation makes everything easier.
All work areas of the machine are utilized: Loading, control and automatic loading to adapt to different materials and continue producing directly. You no longer have to worry about malfunctions, production interruptions or incorrect machine settings.
Save time with parts that have already been processed.
With program downloads, you can download parts from different batches to different locations on the front and back of the machine.
This makes it easier for you to control unexpected changes in the production process. You can process small batches from the main production automatically.
Individual blocks are transported through a wide front door. Scrap is also separated. For shorter pieces, use the conveyor belt at the back of the machine.
From 0 to 152 mm in zero seconds.
Production changes with other tubes and profiles require no manual adjustments. The situation change takes place without loss of time. You can take full advantage of the machine's productivity.