Used KELCH SECA 04-C M50 Tool Setter with accessories
- x-axis: Ø: 0 - 330 mm
- z-axis: : 0 - 400 mm
- spindle taper ISO:
- Adapter-Aufnahme SK 40
- interface:RS 232
- total power requirement: 500 Watt
- dimension machine approx.LxWxH: 0,65 x 1,1 x 1,0 m
This is a table-top device according to the optical measuring method.
- measurement of milling tools with cutting edges with a large radius > 2.5 mm and measurement of several cutting edges (in relation to the master cutting edge).
- radius measurement
- measuring angles
- Separate axes such as X = working radius of the tool to be measured and Z = length/height of the tool to be measured.
- Fine adjustment of the X and Z axes is carried out via handwheels.
- Two data inputs X/Z for TTL measuring systems; equipped with USB, one parallel and one serial interface.
- memory for up to 99 adapters and approx. 300 tools
- display via LCD 6", black/white, digit size 13mm
- resolution 0,0001mm