This great ZOLLER smile 400 Tool Presetter is unfortunately already Sold.
Used ZOLLER Smile 400 - Tool presetter
- Control: pilot 2.0
- Tolerance: -10% - + 6%
- Weight: 900 N
- Pneumatic: 4-6 Bar
- Adapter SK 40/ HSK63
ZOLLER "smile" is the universal setting and measuring device for contract manufacturing, offering you absolute top technology in a small vertical format - at a surprisingly low price.
Compact, complete and convenient, it can be used anywhere:
For machining centers, transfer machines, boring mills, CNC-controlled lathes as well as in grinding and sharpening stores for measuring grinding wheel packs and tools.
Depending on the tool length, available in five different measuring ranges, it is equipped with the innovative control software "pilot 2.0" or "pilot 3.0" and thus guarantees you measuring technology at the highest level.
Thanks to its low acquisition costs, the ZOLLER "smile" is optimally designed for companies with small to medium batch sizes and a low number of tool changes per shift.
The measuring slide is moved manually, while all tool parameters, such as length, diameter, radius, etc., are already measured automatically.
- Universal setting and measuring device for non-contact measuring and setting of all types of tools.
- Easy to use thanks to 12.1" color TFT monitor with touch screen and automatic cutting edge detection in one to four quadrants, even for cutting edge shapes > 90°.
- Equipped with the "C.R.I.S" function, a measuring program to accurately measure radii on spiralized tools such as full radius cutters, cutter heads, grinding wheel packs, form cutters, and more.
- Five different measuring parameters, such as length, diameter, radius and two angles, can be measured simultaneously in a matter of seconds at the touch of a button.
- Dynamic crosshairs automatically wrap around the tool cutting edge Sony camera with telecentric lens