This great ARTHUR KLINK RSHF1-2000 Broaching Tool Sharping Machine is unfortunately already Sold.
Used ARTHUR KLINK RSHF1-2000 broaching tool shaper
Flat sharpening device for regrinding the rake angle Cylindrical sharpening device Swivelled-out chip breaker grinding device
- Maximum centre distance: 2000 mm
- max. Tool length round: 2000 mm
- Max. tool diameter Tool diameter: 280 mm
- Tool length, flat: Unlimited
- Tool width: 200 mm
- Work table stroke : 2000 mm
- Centre height : 150 mm
- The machine can be used dry and under cooling
- Accessories are available
- Documents such as operating instructions, circuit diagram are available in the original.
Suitable for sharpening broaching tools
- Round, with annular flute --> rake face
- Flat --> rake face, flank, chip breaker
The limit dimensions are max = 2000 mm in length and min = 6 mm in diameter.
The universal broach sharpening machines can be used for resharpening as well as for the repair of all broaching tools. The grinding head can be rotated 90° for round and flat sharpening and swivelled 2 x 30° in the horizontal plane.
by 2 x 30 ° in the horizontal plane. The grinding spindle running in precision ball bearings is adjustable in its speed range from 3000 to 12000 rpm.
For sharpening flat broaching tools, the grinding slide is hydraulically driven, infinitely variable, working stroke 300 mm. For sharpening round and profile broaching tools, an infinitely variable workpiece drive with tailstock and steady rests can be mounted on the work table.
The machine is also available with a surface grinding device and hydraulically driven work table.
An additional chip breaker grinding device enables the chip breaker flutes to be repositioned. A wide range of special accessories such as turning devices for flat, cup and profile wheels, rolling devices for diamond roller magnetic plates etc. extend the universal use of the machine.